Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to upload a ppt since its 30MB file

Rohit Raveendran March 24, 2022

I am unable to upload a PPT which is 30MB size. Since its an important deck it has lot of images and diagrams and hence the heavy size of the file. I need to upload this deck into confluence but cannot reduce the size. Please help.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 24, 2022

@Rohit Raveendran Welcome to Confluence!

The attachment size limit is something an Admin can adjust to allow your 30MB upload. If you are the admin, it is controlled via Settings>General Configuration>Attachment Settings.

Rohit Raveendran March 24, 2022

Hi Andy,

Thanks a lot. I am not the admin, but I will reach out to them and get this fixed. thanks again.

Like Dave Liao likes this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 9, 2022

@Rohit Raveendran checking in to see if your admin was able to help you with this issue. If so, please let me know if my answer assisted you. If it did, please click on the Accept Answer button so others looking for similar assistance can find it in the future. 

Thank you.

Rohit Raveendran September 13, 2022

Hi Andy,

Thank you and yes I was able to complete the task.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events