Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to save Confluence page

Marley Wynne March 20, 2013

We have a tasklist page for a project which consists of a table with about 60 rows and 6 columns, each row has the check box for the task so we can see that a task is complete. For some reason this page stopped saving edits. Other tasklist pages are saving just fine, although they are smaller lists.

Is there a limit on how much content can be in a page?

1 answer

0 votes
Yilin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 20, 2013

I suspected that could be memory related as the content will be cached before go to the database or database connection timeout. May be you can check whether there is any error in the log file about the out of memory or database connection reset by peer.

Increasing the JVM memory or the connection time out setting on the database side will help.

If it is not the case, I would like to encourage you to open a support ticket for it.

Marley Wynne March 25, 2013

We took a look at the log files and increased the time out setting as suggested, to no avail. For the sake of moving forward I closed the page and started a new tasklist for the team to use. So far this is working fine.

That being said we did experience a similar issue with another tasklist page. Once it reaches a certain point it stops saving edits (we click save and it just freezes). We haven't had any problem with any of our shorter pages though.

Marley Wynne April 7, 2013

We had this issue again today, so we've put in a ticket. Thanks for your help.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events