Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to publish page

Shipra Jain May 25, 2023

I am unable to publish a new page and also, schedule publishing a page. I tried different browsers, cleared cache, restarting the laptop, but nothing works. How do I resolve this?

Screen Shot 2023-05-25 at 9.59.16 PM.png

2 answers

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 29, 2023

Hi @Shipra Jain and welcome,

in order to perform a troubleshooting on issue that you are experiencing please perform the follwoing steps :

In your browser:

• Open developer tools in your browser, view the Network tab and reproduce the issue.

• After clicking Publish and observing the error on screen, look at the Network tab in developer tools.
  • There will be a "<pageID>?status=draft" PUT request, which looks like this highlighted line:
  • Select this line to view the PUT request, and navigate to the "Headers" tab:

Please let us know what is the result.

Fabio

Shipra Jain May 29, 2023

Hi Fabio, 

Thank you for responding to my query. I am unable to follow the steps, this is the error I am seeing, please let me know how can I resolve this.

Thank you,

Shipra

Screen Shot 2023-05-29 at 12.57.29 PM.png

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 29, 2023

Hey @Shipra Jain , please take a look to the network tab 

0 votes
Justyna Gdowik _ Deviniti _
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 25, 2023

Hi @Shipra Jain !
Seems like this topic was discussed in this thread.

• Selecting everything on the page (Ctrl+A)
  • Copying and pasting it right back in place (Ctrl+C then Ctrl+V)
  • Save

Hope it helps 🙌

Shipra Jain May 26, 2023

Hi @jus I tried that does not work :( I am still unable to publish pages and also schedule publish.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events