Since Tuesday I haven't been able to publish any page on Confluence. I keep getting the same error "There was an error processing the request."
What is causing this problem? Is anyone else having the same issue?
I've tried everything, including creating a new page and copy-pasting the content in. Nothing worked.
Have you had a look in the logfile? Sometimes the error message there is more verbose.
I have problems saving a page if there is a number of macros in a 'problematic' configuration (see Problem saving a Confluence Page?). But the error message I get is a little different. Nonetheless you may want to check it.
Hi Fei Chen,
Please check if you can find the following trace in $confluence_home/logs:
com.atlassian.confluence.content.render.xhtml.XhtmlException: RuntimeException occurred while transforming editor format to storage format (null)
If the trace is there, we would recommend to check if CONFSERVER-54133 affecting you.
Same problem here. It is so frustrating!!!! None of the above mentioned solutions worked :(
I tried dividing the information, so from 1 page I made two ant it worked one time. After that I keep getting the same error.
---- I solved it by using another browser.
Hello Community! Quick disclaimer: We are running a contest on Community (The Atlympics!) from July 23rd - August 8th of 2021. If you are interested in participating in this contest (prizes! ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events