Unable to enable plugin

Chong Jing Hong June 22, 2021

Hi, I was in the midst of developing a plugin when I executed atlas-mvn package for QuickReload. Suddenly, the plugin that I was developing disappeared from where it was supposed to be. I checked the Manage Apps page and saw that it was disabled. I tried enabling it but there was an error:

This app failed to enable. Refer to the logs for more information.

From the logs, it said:

actualEnable Unable to start the following plugins due to timeout while waiting for plugin to enable: dso.intern.plugin.bulk-user-creator-tool

How do I fix this?

2 answers

0 votes

I solved it with this

Thorat_ Nikesh July 14, 2021

@Chong Jing Hong 

How did you fix it?

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 22, 2021

There's something wrong with the app that is either throwing it into a loop or just making it take too long to do things.

The quick reload might not be appropriate for your latest changes, it can leaves caches and temporary files behind that can cause hiccups.  

First thing to do is stop the development system completely and restart it.

If the app still doesn't load at startup or it fails the next time you use quick-reload, the next thing to do is read the logs to see why it is failing.  You may need to increase logging or debugging to get it to tell you what is wrong.

Hi Nic, I restarted a new plugin by running atlas-create-confluence-plugin and basically copied and pasted all the original code and ran atlas-run. This time it gave this error:

com.atlassian.plugin.osgi.container.OsgiContainerException: Cannot start plugin: dso.intern.plugin.bulk-user-creator-tool

I followed the solution here but the same error keeps occurring.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 22, 2021

What does the rest of the error say?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events