I don't have access to edit it

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2023

Hi @Pooja Bankar and welcome to the community,

What is an RTR and RTP report in confluence?

Pooja Bankar May 3, 2023

Release Test Report and Release Test Planing 

Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2023

Are they custom made? Can't find anything out of the box in confluence.

Are they global or space templates?

Pooja Bankar May 3, 2023

I am not sure are they global or space template. But it is in left menu of confluence page. There is a menu "Test Plan and Report" and when we click on "+" sign we get this page

RTR and RTP.PNG

Community Leader
Community Leader
May 3, 2023

@Pooja Bankar these templates (or blueprints) are custom and they are either from a 3rd party app, or created by your confluence or space admin.

• If they are from a 3rd party app, you should read their documentation to see if they are editable, as well as the steps you need to take to edit them
  • If they are space templates from your company, then you should talk to your space admin. He/she should either grant you space permissions in order to make your own adjustments, or he/she will edit them by him/herself.
  • If they are global templates, then only the confluence admin can edit them
Pooja Bankar May 3, 2023

Yes rights given by admin. So it's space template

Community Leader
Community Leader
May 3, 2023

In any case, if you are not the space admin, you can't change anything. So speak first to your space admin and pick it up from there then. 

Pooja Bankar May 3, 2023

okay. Thank you

Community Leader
Community Leader
May 3, 2023

@Pooja Bankar kindly mark my answer as accepted in order to help others in the community to find proper answers to similar questions. Thank you!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events