Unable to add a page from page tree

Fran Cross September 13, 2019

I'm trying to utilize the new feature of adding a new page directly from a page tree name, however when I (or anyone in my organization) hovers over a page name, the + to add a new page doesn't display. Is this something that needs to be "turned on"?

Example from Atlassian:

add page from page tree.PNGunable to add page from page tree.PNGThanks!

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-discussions/Create-child-pages-directly-from-within-the-page-tree/td-p/1131709?lightbox-message-images-1131709=60569i6D9B7F79CA5C7629

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ste
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 13, 2019

Hi @Fran Cross

Make sure you hover over it for a few seconds - it took my instance a few seconds to kick in.

If it doesn't though - it might not have updated for your instance yet. Atlassian are still rolling this out - see this comment from 7 hours ago from Avinoam (Atlassian Team) mentioning it's still being released :)

Ste

Fran Cross September 13, 2019

Thanks so much for the information, Ste! I tried the longer hover to no avail. :) I appreciate the link to the comment! I'll let my team know that it should be rolled out soon. Looking forward to this feature.

Fran

Like Ste likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events