Operating System: Windows 10
Browser: Internet Explorer 11
The following has been observed using Confluence Cloud.
1. Create a Blank page in Confluence
2. Create and copy a large test data set so the vertical scrollbar is displayed, e.g. Lorum Ipsum
b. Generate 20 paragraphs
c. Copy the Paragraphs
3. Paste the Test Data into the Page
4. Copy the last line on the page.
5. Launch Notepad
6. Paste the text into Notepad
7. Select and copy the text from Notepad
8. Place the cursor at the end of the text in the new page and press "Enter" to go to a new line.
9. Paste the text.
10. Observe no text is pasted.
Is this the issue you're running into, perhaps?
Using Internet Explorer 11 users are unable to paste content within the editor using Ctrl+V shortcut
Confluence Cloud with the new look and navigation.
Steps to Reproduce
- Have Confluence in the new look and navigation
- Access it using IE11
- Create or edit a page
- While you're still in editor mode copy some content from elsewhere (like the notepad) using Ctrl+C
- Try to paste it using Ctrl+V
The content is pasted.
The content isn't pasted.
The following error appears in the browser's console:SCRIPT5007: Unable to get property 'getData' of undefined or null reference atlassian-editor.min.js (19,18296)
Use Right click + Paste to paste the content.
Could you test the workaround and confirm if it works for you?
Hi Community! I’m Elaine, Confluence Product Manager. You may have read my earlier post about page tree in space navigation sidebar. I'm excited to share another improvement that helps you organize ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs