URL for PDF Export Stylesheet?

Steffen Heller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 13, 2012

Hello,

does anyone know where the PDF Export Stylesheet is stored.
I would like to use it in combination with the {style} macro and import it with its URL like this:

{style:import=http://whatever.com/mystyle.css}{style}

2 answers

0 votes
Steffen Heller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 7, 2013

Is it really not possible to answer this?!

The data entered at Space Admin > PDF Stylesheet, something must happen with it... Is it stored somewhere? Is it stored as a .css file? Can it be accessed?

0 votes
Matthew J. Horn
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 18, 2012
Steffen Heller
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 27, 2013

Something like that. But what I meant is not the confluencedefaultpdf but my own stylesheet that is created at Space Admin > PDF Stylesheet.
In the page source code are a lot of references in the form of "<link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href=..." and I was wondering if my own stylesheet is one of them.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events