URGENT: Cannot backup any data!!!

Karl Feghali May 15, 2023

Hello,

I'm getting this error message below when I try to create a backup on confluence cloud. This is such a disaster knowing that I have critically important data that should be backed up on a regular basis. Worst of all, I just found out that Confluence doesn't have any kind of support for Confluence Cloud free users. What good is it to ask the community if they can't do anything about it since its a fckng bug!!!

I wonder what they say "But don't worry, well fix it for you!" when they don't have a basic customer support service in the first place! They also mistyped we'll fix it with well if you notice! 

2023-05-15_202059.png

2 answers

0 votes
Jessica
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 16, 2023

Hi @Karl Feghali 

We apologize for the inconvenience!

We had an incident yesterday affecting the site exports, which impacted Cloud site backups. 

It was already fixed and you should be able to start a new site backup today.

If you need any additional help and are not able to trigger any site backups yet, feel free to share any errors with us here, and we will try to help you in the best way possible.

To set the right expectations about the Support, indeed, there is no technical support included in the free plan and storage is also limited, among other features.
However, if you are in need of support after posting your question here in the community, this can be further escalated to Atlassian Support's visibility, as it happened to this community post we're talking about right now, and take the best course of action to help in the best way we can. :) 

Hope this also helps. If any additional help is needed with your backup, please let us know.

Cheers, 
Jessica

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 15, 2023

Hello @Karl Feghali 

I have added a tag to your post to make the Atlassian Support team aware of your issue.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events