Turn off in-app marketing ads/pop-ups

Dhruvil Shah
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 22, 2024

Hello,

I would like to ask the community if there a way to turn off in-app ads from Atlassian OR marketplace vendors? This is genuinely annoying our user community while they are trying to work and makes them click multiple unwanted objects/links.

image (2).png

Screenshot 2024-05-22 at 4.10.33 PM.png

1 answer

0 votes
Samie Kaufman - Your Gal at Gliffy
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 22, 2024

Hi @Dhruvil Shah ! 

I'm not aware of a way for you to do this in bulk/across all your apps and Atlassian products.

But, I can try to help your team a little bit with the Gliffy one in terms of minimizing messaging. Would you mind emailing me—I'm going to need some account details you might prefer to not share publicly. Email is skaufman@perforce.com

Hope this helps. :) 

Samie Kaufman - Your Gal at Gliffy
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 22, 2024

Correction, @Dhruvil Shah , I see you already sent a message to our support team so I'll be in touch with you there! :) 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events