Trying to edit a word document through confluence but it won't let me login.

Rasmus Löfström March 13, 2015

Using Word 2013.

Tried firefox with webdav plugin installed and IE, latest version on both.

Tried multiple users as well but none of us are able to login.

1 answer

0 votes
J. Caldwell
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 13, 2015

This could be a lot of things. You may not have permissions in the space to edit. Have you tried another space that you know you can create/edit pages in?

Rasmus Löfström March 16, 2015

Definitely have permission and have tried in multiple spaces. Have tried different users as well (system admin and normal user) and the same thing happens. Not sure if there's a more efficient way to troubleshoot this.

J. Caldwell
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 17, 2015

What version of Confluence? Have you checked the plugins to make sure all modules are enabled? Was it working before, and if so when? There are multiple things I could think of that could be preventing you from getting in. 1) domain\user - Depending on your setup, sometimes you have to leverage domain\user for the user name. 2) Permissions on the attachment directories could be incorrect (although I would expect this to generate overall errors with attachments) 3) Plugin conflicts

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events