Tree view of pages doesn't always load

Stijn August 12, 2021

When working in Confluence, the tree view of the pages in the space doesn't always load correctly.

There doesn't seem to be a specific point in time or a series of action that trigger the view to not load.

But anytime a page loads there is a chance that the page view doesn't load. Refreshing or browsing to the space again sometimes fixes it.

Is this a known issue? If so, is there a way to fix this?

Confluence_PagesTreeViewNotLoading.png

3 answers

0 votes
Pablo Castro June 7, 2022

I solved it, you have to put all the pages under the Home page and it will be back working normally

0 votes
Pablo Castro June 7, 2022

Hi everyone! Seems that it is a bug related to the home page, I deleted it and made a new one and somewhere it disconnect the Tree view. But, but, when I click some other page, then the tree is back.

Not a solution but can help somehow! 

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 13, 2021

Hi @Stijn and welcome,

I don't think that if that is a bug, that you can do anything to fix it. Best guess is to contact Atlassian Support (https://support.atlassian.com/).

Prior of doing that, I would suggest to try from different browsers, with different users and see it the problem persists. If the problem is visible only to you, a specific browser or user, then it will be easier to identify it.

Alex

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events