Transformers pipeline content

I'd like to intercept content before it is displayed, change some keywords and finally render it. Basicly its just to tranform the content before its printed. I have been looking for any sample code, or documentation about it, however I can not find any information on this at all.

Someone point me to the right place? Has anyone coded anything like this?

The only think I found is that confluence provide transformers pipeline but there is nothing about it.

Thanks,

2 answers

I can think of a way to do this by writing a macro and adding the macro to your page decorator. For example, rather than just having a line like:

$body

In your decorator, you could pass $body to a macro and print the results. The macro would do the transformation. This is just off the top of my head. There are probably much better ways to do it.

0 votes
Don Willis Atlassian Team Oct 30, 2013

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/31676/confluence-4-transformer-pipeline provides a little detail on the transformer pipeline.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 24, 2018 in Confluence

Atlassian Research opportunity with Confluence templates

Do you use templates with Confluence? Take part in a remote 1-hr workshop. You'll receive USD $100 for your time!   We're looking for people to participate in a   remote 1-hr workshop...

1,547 views 25 14
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you