Tracking staff acceptance of policy / training attendance

Paul Barber May 17, 2023

Hi all,

We store our internal policies in Confluence at the moment new staff and staff post any policy change / refresher are commenting on that policy that they have read and accept the policy.

With time and headcount growth these comment chains are getting rather long.

Is there a feature or an add-on that allows me to track attendance or similar against a page in confluence and report on that either in the body of the page or in the comments?

Thankyou

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jamie Esker _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 18, 2023

@Paul Barber We also have Comala Read Confirmations . This will prompt users to confirm they have read the page and will show the status. 

To be transparent, I work for Appfire, so please let me know if you have any questions about its functionalities! 

Jamie

0 votes
marc -Collabello--Phase Locked-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 18, 2023

You could use our addon Document Control for Confluence Cloud. You can configure it to use a simplified flow, and have a list of "reviewers" at the end of the document.  In effect you would not use the full approval flow.

In this way you can have users reviewing/accepting the document, while the document can protected against changes by the users.

0 votes
Jimmy James May 17, 2023

A plugin like Comalla Document Management should be able to do what you are asking for. 

Paul Barber May 17, 2023

Thankyou - the pages in this case have already been approved by the board. We are just trying to track essentially read receipts.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events