Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Timestamp within a table

Xenia T. March 24, 2021

I have a confluence page for status updates for multiple accounts, and would like to know if there's a way to add a timestamp for when the specific row has been updated. Is there a way to implement this?

2 answers

1 vote
Anastasia Bek _Stiltsoft_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 21, 2023

Hi @Xenia T. 

I’m Anastasia from Stiltsoft, and I'm thrilled to announce that in a recent Cloud release of Handy Macros for Confluence, Handy Timestamp is released. It allows you to record the specific moment so its date and time can't be changed manually in the edit mode. You can edit the macro only to define how it appears on the page. Mark the release time of your projects and protect them from changes with Handy Timestamp. You can use Handy Timestamp for document management, workflow control, and automation.

Handy Timestamp (1).png
We appreciate your thoughts and comments on this feature and if more options for Timestamp are needed for your use cases. It helps us better understand which strengths to build on and weaknesses to overcome with our solutions. 
We’re eager to receive your feedback.
Thanks kindly,
Anastasia

1 vote
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 24, 2021
Xenia T. March 24, 2021

@Vero Rivas I'm not seeing the Handy Timestamp in the list of Marcos

Xenia T. March 24, 2021

Are there any similar plug-ins in the Confluence (Cloud) Standard plan?

Katerina Kovriga {Stiltsoft}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 24, 2021

Hi @Xenia T. ,

The Handy Macros for Confluence app really provides the Handy Timestamp macro that fully suits your case, but unfortunately for Server and Data Center hostings.

The Cloud version of the app includes other helpful macros but not this one as for now.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events