Tier two

Александр А. December 11, 2019

How to put items of the second level in the title? Details in the screenshot 

https://yadi.sk/i/REA-QGc72U-qwQ

2 answers

Александр А. December 12, 2019

will you be able to answer by looking at the screenshot?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 15, 2019

I am sorry, but it does not help.  Could you try to answer the clarification questions? 

We don't expect to get it right next time if you do try to explain, but please do try - any explanation is likely to get us closer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 11, 2019

I am afraid your question is unclear.

Your picture shows a section of the page tree highlighted with two arrows pointing at content.  This does not explain what you are looking for well enough for us to help you.

Could you explain more?

Александр А. December 11, 2019

you need subordinate pages (bottom level) to include in the title

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 11, 2019

I am sorry, that does not help.  It may be down to the words Atlassian use.

A page "title" is the name of the page, which appears at the top (and is a unique identifier for that page).  It would make page titles vastly over-long and pretty much useless if you included all their child (subordinate) page titles in them, especially if you went down lower than "immediate child"

So I am not sure you mean "title". 

Or do you mean you want parent page titles to appear in child titles?  That would also make them too long and unweildy, but Confluence does display this already, in the "breadcrumbs" above the page title.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events