It has been a year or so since I have worked with Confluence and I am having a dilly of time working with tables.
I created a table on the Space home page and now realize it should be on a child page as it will soon need to contain more information.
I can't seem to just select and Cut & Paste the table on to a new page.
Do I really have to rebuild it?
Also according to documentation I should see a drop-down arrow by my menu Table icon and I don't. Is this a new feature (on a client's version so not sure).
Hello there, @jtholen . Great to have new members in our community!
As I understand, we are having problems to copy and past tables between Confluence pages. You are right, a lot of things have changed in the past year.
You can have a better look at those changes here:
With this situation in mind, I tried to replicate the behavior. Here is what I got as a result:
When I see this result, I think about a few questions. Here they are:
- Is there any error on screen when you try to select tables?
- Is this happening in multiple browsers (Firefox and Chrome, for example)?
- Is this affecting multiple tables and pages or is it isolated to somewhere specific?
Lastly, there is something we could check. We can do this:
- Try to replicate the behavior in incognito/private mode of your browser.
- Clear the browser cache and try to replicate the issue.
- Check if other users are affected by this.
- Check if other pages and tables are affected by this.
Let us hear from you. Looking forward to your reply!
- Create your own custom emoji 🔥 - "Shake for Feedback" on mobile 📱 - An endless supply of GIFs via GIPHY 🤩 Is there anything quite as nice as a pleasant surprise? Comment below with what...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events