Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Themes and layouts question

Darren Walker November 14, 2012

If I set up a space to use the EasyReader theme (it does not show the left hand navigation tree) and another space to use the Documentation theme (to show the left hand navigation theme), when I go from the EasyReader space to the Documentation space the left hand navigation has a width of 0 pixels and does not show by default. I have to resize it to see it again. I have to do this each time I jump between the two. (It took me ages to work out where the navigation tree went as I did not know you can resize it). Anyway of getting around this so the Documentation theme shows this by default rather than hiding it?

Also I'm trying to customise the layout of a theme under Space Admin. But everytime I click on it, it tells me to the current theme is active and I need to disable it first. But when I select a different theme I get the same result. There is always a current theme so how do I set the layout???

Thanks,
Darren.

1 answer

0 votes
PeterKoczan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 19, 2012

Hi Darren,

I believe you face the bug described in the following report: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-26084

Fortunately you can find a workaround specified there that may apply to your situation too.

Kind regards,

Peter

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events