The page Move command does not work

Peter Wells December 21, 2021

We are running Confluence 6.13.23 accessed via Edge or Chrome (same problem with both). when I am on a page I can drop down the context menu (... top right corner of the page), and the Move option is visible, but when I click it the dialog does not appear. it sometimes darkens the page as if the overly will pop up, but then returns to normal with no sign of the dialog. Other popups within Confluence all work, just not the move.

I have checked permissions, and tested it in my personal space with all permissions turned on and no restrictions.

I also checked that the browsers had no popup restrictions for the confluence URL

Does anyone have any ideas about how to resolve this, or what the issue may be?

This is being reported by multiple users

2 answers

0 votes
Peter Wells December 29, 2021

I may have answered my original question. I have worked my way through disabling each add-on, in turn, When I disabled an add-on called TableSharper Plugin, the Move command started working.

0 votes
Sagar
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 21, 2021

Hi @Peter Wells This issue for the specific spaces only or all the spaces having the same issue? Also does the confluence administrator having the same issue while moving the pages or just the non admin users?

Also, Can you try in the incognito browser window and try to reproduce the same and also inspect the browsers networks call to check if something is blocking the request if all Confluence permissions are good.

Peter Wells December 29, 2021

This happens for all spaces and all users including Administrator. Incognito is blocked by our company settings.

However I did find that if I switch to 'Page Information' from the drop down menu and then select 'Move' I get the dialog.

I suspect that there is some add-on affecting the display when the page is shown

I also see the following console error message when the page is displayed:

batch.js?confluence.table.resizable=true&healthcheck-resources=true&highlightactions=true&hostenabled=true&locale=en-US:1

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'init')
at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (batch.js?confluence.table.resizable=true&healthcheck-resources=true&highlightactions=true&hostenabled=true&locale=en-US:11628)
at k (batch.js?locale=en-US:416)
at Object.add (batch.js?locale=en-US:416)
at init.ready (batch.js?locale=en-US:403)
at batch.js?confluence.table.resizable=true&healthcheck-resources=true&highlightactions=true&hostenabled=true&locale=en-US:11627
at batch.js?confluence.table.resizable=true&healthcheck-resources=true&highlightactions=true&hostenabled=true&locale=en-US:12007

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events