Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The organization is not connected with the product Confluence

Svetlana June 28, 2021

Good day! Several years ago I created an organization, confirmed the domain and added the Confluence product, now I have entered it again, but for some reason the organization is not connected with the product. I understood this by the fact that there are no products in the organization (on the "Products" tab), and on Confluence there is no "Site Administration" item in the settings. Can you please tell me what is wrong and where to look for the problem?

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 30, 2021

Hello @Svetlana,

Thank you for the details.

When a new site (Jira or Confluence) is created, an organization is automatically created and the products are listed under the organization, then it’s possible to transfer the products to another organization.

I saw that you created a ticket with our customer advocates asking for the site you mentioned to be deleted. Also, this Confluence is under another admin account and not your account (the one you are using here in the community). 

I can see that the site is still active, so before you delete it, can you please try the steps below? If possible, use an incognito window just to make sure that there won't be any conflict between the accounts.

Access admin.atlassian.com using the other admin account (you mentioned on the ticket that you have access to the account).

Click on the Organization where the Confluence you mentioned is listed. 

After that, click on “Settings” on the top, and on the Details page, you will be able to see the “Transfer products” where you can transfer Confluence to the Org that has the verified domain.

Screen Shot 2021-06-30 at 18.00.26.png

If you face any issues, please let us know.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Svetlana July 1, 2021

Thank you very much, I figured out my question.

Like Angélica Luz likes this
0 votes
Answer accepted
Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 29, 2021

Hello Svetlana and welcome to the Community!

Thanks for providing the steps you took to get you to this point. I took a look and confirmed you're a member of two different Organizations. The one that Confluence registered does not have a verified domain, the other Org that has no products does have a verified domain.

To move forward you'll need to decide which Org you'll want to keep. From there you'll need to Transfer products to another organization.

If you run into any issues transferring the org OR if you have the improved user management experience (Steps to check that are in the link above), reach back out and we'll assist.

Regards,
Stephen Sifers

Svetlana June 30, 2021

Hello! Thank you for your answer. My question is dedicated to the organization that has no products and has a verified domain because earlier for this Org was created product Confluence (URL=https://orangeprocess.atlassian.net) and now I'd like to connect this product and Org.

Olli Lutz November 25, 2021

Hello.

i have the same issue. Site with products was created before the Organization. And now products cant be attached to the organization.

Bests

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events