The date shortcut of // and the user mention of @ doesn't work

Zac Smith July 11, 2019

Hey guys,

The date shortcut of // and the user mention of @ doesn't bring up either pop-up window.

For user mentions I'm having to hit the + icon then "User Mentions" but for date I cannot find a workaround.

Any ideas :)

3 answers

0 votes
Marko Petelin August 21, 2019

I report similar problem, 
// for dates does not work, neither if I try to use from "Insert more content menu"

then also checkboxes for lists are not rendered, I see bullets instead.

0 votes
Katerina Kovriga {Stiltsoft}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 12, 2019

Hit + icon and choose 'Date' from the menu.

Vote for browser checkup: we use Chrome, Firefox and Opera, everything works just fine. Ask your colleagues about this strange behavior - // and @ are standard Confluence tools. 

0 votes
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 12, 2019

Is this the same behavior for all browsers? Did you check that on a different on? Are you using Cloud or Server?

I suggest to check that and verify if any browser extenstion is not blocking it (run browser in safe mode)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events