Text input without edit button

Максим Киселев December 4, 2019

Hello! Does anyone have a custom macro so that they can enter text without clicking the "edit" button? I do not mean a contextual discussion of selected words. (sorry for my eng)

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dominic Lagger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 4, 2019

Hi @Максим Киселев 

What do you want to achieve? What is your goal? Why you want to have this possibility?

Perhaps, with a little bit more informations about what you want to achieve, we can help you a bit more. 

For now, I don't know any possibility to change text in the view mode. 

Regards, Dominic

Максим Киселев December 4, 2019

@Dominic Lagger Thank you for your reply. This is necessary for comfortable filling out the report by my employees. The fact is that when making a record during editing, the page is very slow and this is not convenient, so it is necessary that it takes a minimum of time

Снимок.PNG

Dominic Lagger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 4, 2019

Okay, I understand.

Unfortunately, I have to tell you: this isn't possible.

There was a feature request for this purpose, but it was closed a long time ago. 

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-29285

Regards, Dominic

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events