Team mood and happiness : Niko-niko

Hi,

I'm looking for a plug-in/add-on/app to track mood of my team for JIRA Or Confluence.

Like http://www.teammood.com/ 

Any idea ? Didn't find anything so far..

2 answers

Hi Julia,

Thanks for your answer.

That could be a way to make it, but it doesn't seem te provide nice stats.

Anyway, it doesn't fit for me because I'm on cloud...

You could have a look at the Developer Diaries Add-on (only for the server version, not for cloud). While this is not strictly an add-on for Niko-Niko it supports team members to keep a developer diary or journal. Each member can track the excitement for the day and the mood on each page in the journal.

This Track Team Mood Howto shows how to create a chart with the team's mood data.

While the add-on is available for free it requires the commercial projectdoc Toolbox to be installed. The projectdoc Toolbox supports teams to employ agile documentation. So the developer diaries is an example of using the toolbox.

Both add-ons are available on the Atlassian Marketplace:

Disclaimer: I'm one of the authors of these add-ons. smile

Hi Robert, 

Thanks for your answer. I've seen your add-on and it looked fine but... i'm on cloud sad

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Confluence

We want to see the templates you've created in Confluence!

Hi Community, Jessica here from the Confluence Product Marketing team!  July’s community challenge is all about sharing pictures  — and as an extension of our first post on what ...

389 views 17 9
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you