Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Team member has trouble accessing Confluence pages

Brice Stokes September 4, 2020

I have a team member nik.parekh@schwab.com that can no access pages. It seems to be a bug, and I can see that he is granted access and edit privileges.  How do I get technical support for Nik? 

1 answer

0 votes
Kurt Klinner
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 4, 2020

@Brice Stokes 

Hi Brice,

welcome to the community.

Does Nik have access in general, is he able to login to confluence and to access other spaces/pages?

Cheers

Kurt

Brice Stokes September 4, 2020

Yes, there are just a few pages where we're having trouble.  The person that created the page is on maternity leave, so I'm trying to fix for him. Perhaps you can drop him an email and troubleshoot together?  His email is nik.parekh@schwab.com  

Kurt Klinner
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 13, 2020

@Brice Stokes 

Hi Brice,

sorry for the late answer, that sounds to me that there might be page restrictions in place causing your colleague not being able to access the page.

Any chance that you might verify that for these pages

Cheers

Kurt

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events