So I have two events that are linked to two filters. The only differences between these two filters are that they link to two different epics in the same project. The epic are basically the same in that they have 100s of issues linked to them.
So lets call them epics A and B. When I make an event for A that is using JQL: "Epic Link" = LM-31 and a date range of Launch date and Last Run Date everything comes up perfectly on the calendar. However when I do the same exact thing for epic B using JQL: "Epic Link" = LM-62 and the same date range nothing comes up. These two epics are exactly alike besides being different sprints and well epics. If I change Epic B to just use Launch date and not a date range it shows up. I've tried using different dates - a saved filter - copying an issue from one epic to the other and still nothing.
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG