Team Calendar issues in epic not showing up using date range

josh wallace July 13, 2016

So I have two events that are linked to two filters. The only differences between these two filters are that they link to two different epics in the same project. The epic are basically the same in that they have 100s of issues linked to them. 

So lets call them epics A and B. When I make an event for A that is using JQL: "Epic Link" = LM-31 and a date range of Launch date and Last Run Date everything comes up perfectly on the calendar. However when I do the same exact thing for epic B using JQL: "Epic Link" = LM-62 and the same date range nothing comes up. These two epics are exactly alike besides being different sprints and well epics. If I change Epic B to just use Launch date and not a date range it shows up. I've tried using different dates - a saved filter - copying an issue from one epic to the other and still nothing.

Any idea's?

1 answer

0 votes
Andrea Carl
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 14, 2016

Does LM-62 have a date populated for "Last Run date"?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events