Task's completion date

Carmen Valdés Téllez May 26, 2021

Can I get somehow the completion date of a task, I mean the date when the asignee marks the check

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nicolai Sibler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 28, 2021

Hi @Carmen Valdés Téllez ,

the Task Report Macro will do the trick.

Add the macro on any page. Then configure it like this:

• Define Spaces/Pages containing the tasks in question
  • Set Task status to complete
  • Most important: Add completedate to the Columns to display list

Save macro and page - done.

This will show you the date the task was completed. If you're interested in the exact time, visit the page and scroll the version history ;-)

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,

Nicolai

Carmen Valdés Téllez January 19, 2022

Thank you very much @Nicolai Sibler

Nicolai Sibler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 19, 2022

You're very welcome @Carmen Valdés Téllez! Glad to help.

Please mark my answer as accepted.

Franklin Tseng November 24, 2023

Thanks Nicolai. Can you send me a step by step direction to do this? I looked at the app and do not know where the Macro is.  Can this be done for the entire workspace with one setup? 

Like Carmen Valdés Téllez likes this
Nicolai Sibler
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 24, 2023

Hi Franklin,

I'm not sure if I'm able to help you here.

• From your profile I can see you've been asking questions about Trello only.
  • Workspace is a Trello term we don't use when talking about Confluence.
  • Also, Confluence is used mostly as a browser app.

Nevertheless, if you are a Confluence user in a Server/DC-Environment, you will understand my answer above when checking the macro documentation.

Kind regards,

Nicolai

Like Carmen Valdés Téllez likes this
0 votes
Franklin Tseng January 5, 2023

To keep record on things complicated in properties, for example when a waterproofing project was done, we will need a completion date field instead of start date and due date. This is very important because the complain date triggers warranty. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events