Task Report macro not showing all columns and incorrectly linking task source

Tonia Hsieh February 19, 2021

I am using the task report macro to track action items accruing from biweekly group meetings. It was working great until a month ago when it suddenly stopped letting us clear any tasks prior to 12/1/2020. In fact, I think it added those back when they were long ago completed. I realized today that the location the macro attributes a task to is incorrect (e.g., something due 11/25/2020 is logged as coming from the 11/25/2020 agenda when it is from the 11/18/2020 agenda, where it has already been marked complete).

I tried removing the location column to see if I could force a complete re-boot of the information in this macro (assuming it is even stored somewhere rather than pulled new each time the page loads), and all that did was kill all columns other than the task itself on pages 2+ (it was ok on the first page).

I then deleted the macro off of the page, published, and then added it back in with all default settings, but requested that it list only tasks after 12/1/2020. It now only shows the task description and nothing else.

Anyone else having this problem and/or know of a solution? I'm out of ideas.

1 answer

0 votes
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 24, 2021

Hello there @Tonia Hsieh !

As I understand, the “Task Report” macro is not working as expected. Since last month, data is not presented correctly within the macro and newly placed macros do not obey the settings specified for them.

With this in mind, I tried to replicate the behavior on my Confluence instance. Currently, I am unable to replicate the behavior you specified.

Screen Shot 2021-02-23 at 09.08.00.pngScreen Shot 2021-02-23 at 09.08.24.png

Would it be possible for you to:

1. Check if the behavior still affected your macros.
  2. Check if the behavior affects macros placed in newly created pages.
  3. Take some screenshots of the settings specified for the macro.
  4. Take some screenshots of what you see in Edit mode.
  5. Take some screenshots of what you see in View mode.

Be careful not to disclose any sensitive information with the screenshots. Our community is an open space and everyone can see everything that is posted here.

Let us hear from you!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events