Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Task Report Not Refreshing

anthonie_de_klerk March 30, 2020

When does the task report macro refresh?  I find that if I create a new meeting note page and assign tasks to myself, that the entry does not show on my task list.  When I edit the macro and review it, then it shows.  Do I miss anything?

Regards,

Anthonie

7 answers

3 votes
Stephen Soroosh November 3, 2020

Hey folks, I'm just circling back on this as I am having the same issue!

Did anyone find a way to fix it?  It kind of defeats the purpose of the Task Report if it doesn't reliably update.  

1 vote
Gabriela Bernal January 6, 2021

I am having a similar issue - tasks marked as done in the original page are not reflected as completed in the task macro.  Any workaround?

0 votes
nhsadmin January 31, 2023

hey, we are having the same issue here in 2023 after migrating to cloud. 
It doesnt help to refresh the page and i i have even tried scoping it to the specific meeting pages with no luck 
It works in the good old on premise version though

Hey, i found the solution for myself, it was the "labels" that now only undestands english, even though the page is named "mødereferat" i have to write the english label "meeting-notes" to get mine showed, you can also just clear this field to show all. :)

Clip_7549.png

0 votes
Jordi Tukker August 31, 2021

Having the same issue here! this really needs to be addressed!

0 votes
Damien Oliver August 5, 2021

We shouldn't need to refresh after publishing to update the list...

0 votes
Megan Wray Canfield August 20, 2020

I'm having this same issue, except editing the macro did not work. 

What I noticed is that on tasks where more than one person is assigned, and I am one of them, the task will not show up in the "my tasks" macro where I only want to show tasks assigned to me unless my name is listed first. I've tested this three different ways and this seems to be the cause of the task being excluded from the macro. 

Seems like a bug in the task report macro?

0 votes
Susan Colm July 27, 2020

Happening to me too! If you refresh the page in your browser, the task report will show the new action items.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events