Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Task Report Macro

Why is there not a default to have all tasks assigned to a member aggregate in the task report? 

Having to add spaces or pages doesn't not help with what the task report is mainly used for, which is not missing an action.

PLEASE!!!!!!!

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

CJ,

If you want to look for all of your tasks, you can navigate to your profile > Tasks. You should be able to see all of your tasks there.

It is frustrating that there isn't an easy way to do this for users that aren't you though.

Thank you!! I actually didn't know about this and it's way better than nothing.

This should help until... :)_

I'm also struggling with the task report macro.

Does somebody know how I can choose a space in the macro? When I begin typing the name of the space Confluence proposes a whole lot of pages in that space but not the space itself.

Is it possible to filter the proposals so that only spaces are shown?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Confluence Mythbusters: Does Atlassian even use Confluence?

Hi, Confluence collaborators! As part of #Confluence-Collaboratory month, we’ve created a very special Mythsbusters segment, where we're dive into an interesting myth and uncover the truth behind i...

1,395 views 7 29
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you