Task Macro not working in Live Template

Adam Kurland May 12, 2019

My company's version of Confluence allows for the Task Macro and Task Report.  We've made extensive use of it.   I ran across an issue with this this when I embedded a Table Data Macro into a Live Template.  When we edit the page via "Edit Contents", and I type "[]" the Task Macro doesn't work.  I'm not sure if this matters, but the text is formatted via "Text Data".  Is this a known issue with the Task Macro? 

2 answers

0 votes
Monique Khairuliana[ServiceRocket]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 12, 2021

Hello @Adam Kurland and @Noah Leu , I'm Monique from ServiceRocket, the makers of Scaffolding app. What you mentioned seem to be a limitation and we're tracking it here:

Feel free to reach out to our 24/5 support team. if you require further clarifications of the app.

0 votes
Noah Leu April 9, 2021

Hello @Adam Kurland

same problem in 2021 here. We use Scaffolding for Confluence and use live templates in a blueprint context. 

We also have a Text Data field, which includes many tasks. We can create the tasks, but they dont work at all. They also dont show up in the task report. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events