Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tabs macro not working: Tabs Control not allowing Tabs Panels to nest within

tray January 13, 2020

After following the directions to setup a tab control and nest a tabs control within, I am unable to populate a tabs panel within the control window.

Dragging and dropping, using the "/" command, or any other action has not allowed for the information to nest within the tabs control. Additionally, whereas a normal tab macro would have a simple name, the auto populating names are unchangeable, and do not appear correct. There are two screenshots attached displaying those names, and the inability to nest the tabs panels correctly. An error occurs telling me to nest the tabs panel, however there is no way to do that currently with the methods I have tried.Screen Shot 2020-01-13 at 12.10.05 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-01-13 at 12.10.28 PM.png

Looking for some assistance on this! Thanks.

1 answer

0 votes
Zak Laughton
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 15, 2020

Hi Tray!

I'm not familiar with the macros you are using, but based on experience with other macros, you may be able to move one inside the other by cutting and pasting it:

1. Click the macro you want to move inside the other to select it (you should see the small "edit" and "delete" icons show up)
  2. Press Ctrl + X (or ⌘ + X on Mac) to cut the macro
  3. Place your cursor inside the other macro where you want to insert, and press Ctrl + V (or ⌘ + V on Mac)

If these steps don't work, it may help the Community to troubleshoot if we could get some more information about the macros you're using. I don't see those macros in a default installation, and I was unable to find what plugin they're coming from with a quick search. Could you share what plugin these macros are coming from? Also, could you link the directions you referenced in the questions for setting up these tabs?

Thanks!
– Zak

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events