It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Table of Contents for Attachments.. Is this possible?

Breck Frazer Mar 06, 2013

Greetings all:

I am new to Confluence 4.3, having been an existing user of confluence 3.x. I am wondering if it is possible to add a "wikipedia' styled table of contents (with links) to an Attachment that will allow users to quickly navigate to a section the attached spreadsheet. I understand this is possible with headings on the confluence page, but I am not having success with implimenting this on an attachment.

Is this even a capabilitiy in Confluence? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks all!

-Breck

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Sean King Mar 06, 2013

You can do it on a space by space level with the "Space Attachments" macro.

To my knowledge, unless you put a label on every attachment and use the "Content by Label" macro you can only do it on a space by space basis.

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

6 Awesome Ways to Apply Trello, JIRA and Confluence to your Project

I attended  Atlassian Summit 2019  and learned a lot from the presenters, attendees and knowledgeable Atlassian product managers. The presentations I attended focused on applying Agile, pla...

2,330 views 11 27
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you