Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table filter macro with Jira filter macro not working

Siddharth Dhotre December 7, 2022

I added a jira macro and then added a table filter macro to further filter out the records in view mode. In edit mode I see the Jira macro inside the table filter macro and I am able to edit the settings too for both the macros.

But when I save the page and view, I dont see the table filter macro fields.

Instead of jira macro, if I use a simple table I get to see the filter table icons.

Can someone help me whats going wrong here?

2 answers

3 votes
Katerina Rudkovskaya _Stiltsoft_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 8, 2022

Hi @Siddharth Dhotre,

Please go to the page edit mode and make sure that your Jira Issues macro is wrapped into the Table Filter macro.

Thu 2-1.png

Then go to the Table Filter macro settings and check what filters' mode you have: "filtration panel" or "filters in headers". Maybe you have the "hidden filters" mode switched on - then you won't be able to filter you Jira Issues macro in the page view mode.

Thu 2-2.png

Siddharth Dhotre December 8, 2022

The macro is properly wrapped. Check the screenshot shared on other answer.

The second screenshot that you are showing is not what I see in 'table filter' settings. Note I dont have stiltsoft extensions.

Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 9, 2022

Unfortunately, I can't see your screenshot (for me it's the name of the attached file and not a picture). So, judging by the macro name "Table Filter" I assumed that you are using our app.If this is not the case, please define what macro and what add-on you have - at the moment Confluence doesn't allow to filter tables natively without any plugins/user macros.

Like Stiltsoft support likes this
Marketplace Partner
December 9, 2022

Please attach screenshots to see the Table Filter macro settings here or via our customer portal.

Like Stiltsoft support likes this
Siddharth Dhotre December 20, 2022

Here it is 

image.png

Marketplace Partner
December 21, 2022

Hi, I see that your Jira Issues macro is wrapped in the Table Filter macro but could you please take a screenshot of the Table Filter macro settings?

Now from its icon it seems that it is not our Table Filter macro and you have also said that you don't have any apps from Stiltsoft.

So, we need to define what macro you are trying to use - there is no any filtering options in Confluence natively. The macro should come from other vendor then or was developed in your company as a custom user macro.

It may not support the Jira Issues macro at all as it is a dynamically changing table.
But again for us to give any advice, we need to see the macro settings.

Like # people like this
0 votes
Rilwan Ahmed
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 7, 2022

Hi @Siddharth Dhotre ,

Welcome to the community !!

Please share the screenshot of your confluence page View source. i.e. click on page action button --> Advanced details --> View source

image.png

Siddharth Dhotre December 7, 2022

Here it is
Displaying IMG-6466.jpg

Siddharth Dhotre December 8, 2022

Update - I tried using and expand macro to wrap the jira macro and it worked fine.

The table filter macro is still not working. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events