Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table Transformer - Status from JIRA filter not displaying correctly

Anna Szabó December 2, 2021

Hi,

On my Conlfuence page I have a Jira Chart Macro displayed in Two Dimensional (labels vs Status) which shows the right column-line  match when opened up in Jira.

But when I place the same Jira Chart macro into a Table Transformer macro the lines having the same number in the same column has the same Jira link behind them (when opened up).

Any ideas why it is happening and how to fix it? We are using Atlassian Confluence 7.4.1 version and I do not have the means to update it to newer.

image.pngimage.pngimage.png

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Katerina Kovriga {Stiltsoft}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 2, 2021

Hi @Anna Szabó ,

I assume that the question tags are messed up and you use Confluence Server 7.4.1.

I've checked the issue on our own Confluence Server 7.14.2 and the Table Filter app 7.9.26 (the latest version) and couldn't reproduce it. Got the idea about the equal numbers, and I also have several "1" and "6" numbers in one column but the links are really different for them.

Please, check what version of the app you are using now and update it to the current one.

Hi @Katerina Kovriga {Stiltsoft} ,

I am accessing Confluence trough a webpage, I do not have access to the server to update it.

So I finally managed NOT to reproduce it on my side :) Somehwo the "labels = merged" part in the jira search makes the problem. Using the "merged" word in the jira filter causes the glitch.

Do you know by any chance what is the programing behind the Table Transfo macro? It seems like the "merged" word in the jira filter makes the same numbers merged. The Table Transformer macro takes it as a command.

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 2, 2021

I've found your ticket - we'll look into the issue and I'll attach the link to this thread there.

Again you pointed your hosting type as Cloud - it should be Server/Data Center as you see the version of you Confluence.

Like # people like this

Perfect! I cannot edit it anymore, but I added the developments as a comment.

Thank you very much for the support!

1 vote
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 10, 2022

Hi there,

As this Community question mentions our Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app, we are happy to introduce its new macro – Table Spreadsheet.

The macro allows you to work with fully functional Excel spreadsheets right in Confluence.

You’ll be able to use cells’ formulas, filters, conditional formatting, etc., create pivot tables and charts from the page view and edit mode.

The Table Spreadsheet macro is available for Cloud and Server/Data Center.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events