Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Error when configuring LDAP user directory with AD

Oren Feldman November 11, 2012

Hello Everyone,

I'm quite new with confluance and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

When I'm trying to set up Active directory in the user directories, I provide all the mandatories details and then when clicking "Save and Test" I get "System Error" the stack trace is empty and I get this error very fast, it doens't seems like my server is trying to communicate with my active directory servers at all.

I read here and on line, trying to search for this problem but is seems like it should be very straight forward settings, but I still get this error with no details to troubleshoot.

Any tips?

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
LuizA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 11, 2012

Hello There,

As a first approach I would suggest you to double-check the settings of your Active Directory in the LDAP configuration at Confluence, you can use this guide to performing this checking:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Connecting+to+an+LDAP+Directory

If you still experience the error I would like to suggest you to raise a support ticket at our support.atlassian.com and attach your latest support zip for a review, so we can perform a better investigation and find the root cause of this behaviour to you.

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

LJ.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events