Syncronization of users Jira - Confluence

DanielG
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 28, 2013

Hi,

I want to syncronize users and groups of Jira to Confluence, but I ONLY want to syncronize one group.

I explain: I have a group in Jira called 'team-confluence-users', so I want to syncronize ONLY this group and users of this group in mi Confluence.

Its possible? I try but Confluence sincronize ALL of my groups of my Jira...

Thanks in advance,

Daniel

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Septa Cahyadiputra
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 28, 2013

Hi Daniel,

Unfiortunately there are no way to restrict Confluence to synch only a particular groups. May I know why you need Confluence to synch only one group? If it is license that you worried about, please note that Confluence use "Can-Use" permission to count the licensed user.

So, if only this user that have can-user permission, then Confluence will only count the member of the users as licensed user.

Hope it helps.

Cheers,
Septa Cahyadiputra

Septa Cahyadiputra
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 28, 2013

Just an update, from your query I have proceed to create a feature request here:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-29466

Fel free to add your vote on it to increase the popularity of the request, watch it so that you would be updated and please feel free to address your concern directly into it.

Cheers,
Septa Cahyadiputra

DanielG
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 29, 2013

Thanks Septa!

I want to sync one group of Jira in my Confluence to have more less licenses active, but I don't that only people that have 'Can-Use' count for licensed user so, for me, it doesn't matter if sync all of groups of Jira :)

Althrough, I vote your request.

Cheers,

Daniel

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events