Syncing Confluence Calendars with iphone

Hi,

I'm using outlook (on PC) for my email client and also an iphine/ipad.

How can I sync my iphone calendar with Confluence?

Thanks,

Alex

3 answers

1 accepted

0 vote

Hi Alex, yeah just subscribe to the private URL of the calendar from your iPhone. I've got it going on mine and works well.

Hi Alex,

It might work most probably. Haven't tried it personally, but our official document says so.
* https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/TEAMCAL/Team+Calendars+FAQ#TeamCalendarsFAQ-DoesTeamCalendarsworkonmyiPhone?

Hope it helps

Thanks, Rian. Surprisd iphone is not supported given how many people have them! :)

Here's the post you referred to:

Although this is not officially supported, it does work on the iPhone. All you have to do is select "subscribe" from a specific calendar menu and login using your Confluence details. iOS should automatically attempt to add the calendar to your iPhone.

I totallt get the "subscribe" bit. No idea what you then do with the link that you get from subscribe in order to get the iphone to add it as a calendar.

If anyone can help that would be awesome.

Thanks

Alex

1 vote
Alex, Try going to Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Other > Subscribed Calendar. You may need to use CalDAV if it needs authentication. It may also be possible through the iCloud.com site, not sure though.

Thanks so much Michael. I had a quick look but cant find the option "Other" under calendars on the iphone. I'll do a little more digging on that.

Okay. Got it, I think. Just email the subscribe link and open the email on iPhone. Click the link and select subscribe. Seems to work. Only issue is it is read only, I think.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Apr 13, 2018 in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

2,920 views 27 12
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you