cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop Notifications from a single page

Vijay Krishna B
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 27, 2013

I am creating a confluence page using the API and a batch will run on every week to add some attachments to this page.For every update we are getting notified.My requirement is to stop notifications from this page.
I don't want to remove the space watchers to stop notifications because that will reflect the complete space.Is there any possible ways to configure in confluence or any API is exist to stop notifications from a single page.

1 answer

1 vote
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 10, 2013

Thinking loudly - How about restrict the page permissions, add/change the attachments, restore the permissions of the page? This might prevent the notifications, never tried myself though.

And Confluence CLI will help you to set the permissions - https://bobswift.atlassian.net/wiki/display/CSOAP/Confluence+Command+Line+Interface

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events