Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sticky table headers is not working

T SAi Deepak May 12, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Tables

Sticky table headers is not working, could you please let me know what might be the issue ?

I created a test page adding a table with 5 columns and lot number of rows to test the feature, it didn't work. 

2 answers

0 votes
Rodney Hughes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 12, 2016

what does "sticky table headers" mean?

If you click in the top row of a table you can then click the header option (third from left)which then means in view mode for the page you can then click the header cell to sort by that cell

image2016-5-13 6:28:43.png

0 votes
Andrey Khaneev _StiltSoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 12, 2016

There are some limitations for sticky table headers. Check them, please.

T SAi Deepak May 12, 2016

I checked the limitations - 

Only thing which i don't understand "Is inside a page layout" . Can you tell me how to check this ?

• I have only one header row  no header column
  • This table doesn't contain any sub table nor this is a sub table of a big table

Andrey Khaneev _StiltSoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 12, 2016
Answers are broken now.. You can read about page layouts here https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/page-layouts-columns-and-sections-724764966.html

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events