• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Sticky table headers is not working

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Tables

Sticky table headers is not working, could you please let me know what might be the issue ?

I created a test page adding a table with 5 columns and lot number of rows to test the feature, it didn't work. 

2 answers

There are some limitations for sticky table headers. Check them, please.

I checked the limitations - 

Only thing which i don't understand "Is inside a page layout" . Can you tell me how to check this ?

• I have only one header row  no header column
  • This table doesn't contain any sub table nor this is a sub table of a big table

Answers are broken now.. You can read about page layouts here https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/page-layouts-columns-and-sections-724764966.html

what does "sticky table headers" mean?

If you click in the top row of a table you can then click the header option (third from left)which then means in view mode for the page you can then click the header cell to sort by that cell

image2016-5-13 6:28:43.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence Cloud

Please tell us how you use Confluence space settings

👋 Hi there, a few of us at Atlassian would love to learn about how you use "space settings" functionality in Confluence. A facelift to the space settings is long overdue and we want to start with im...

317 views 11 8
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you