cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status macro - Export To Word

T I
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 17, 2013

Hi,

I want to export a confluence page to word with "Export to Word". This confluence page includes some status macros. While everything else is exported to word the status macros are gone.

Some images to clarify:

Confluence Page

Word.doc

Any idea why this happens? I couldn't find an issue for this on jira.atlassian.com but I can't imagine that noone else ever tried this before.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
T I
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 18, 2013

Workaround: Copy/paste status macros from "edit confluence page"-mode into word. It works as in this mode the status bars are images.

0 votes
Sean King
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 18, 2013

Microsoft Word uses a totally different code base then html. There isn't a div with a css style in word so it simply makes it text. The same goes with most styling/layout when converted to word. If you want to export it with it looking similar pdf is the best method.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events