Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slack in Confluence

Gesa Ritz October 18, 2018

Hi guys,

I am looking for a widget or possibility to show the recent slack feed of a certain slack-channel on my (home)page on Confluence (as the possibility to show the recent blog posts on the homepage). Is there any option?

I found a widget for Confluence-Twitter, that is able to do exactly what I need, but for Confluence-Slack... As well I found options to integrate the recent changes of a certain page in a slack-channel, but I would like to have it the other way around.

Cheers, Gesa

1 answer

0 votes
Caroline Bartle
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 23, 2018

Hi Gesa - thank you for posting your question. I'm a PM from the Atlassian team that developed and supports Confluence Cloud for Slack.

Unfortunately, we don't yet support the functionality that you've outlined, but it's something that we've certainly discussed. Hence, it's great to hear about your particular use case, and that it would be a useful feature for Confluence customers like yourself.

Yasmin Chaudhry March 25, 2021

Hi, this is also something I'm looking for. We have announcements posted in lots of channels in Slack and I can create a reacji channel in slack which gathers all announcements if we use a particular emoji. I then wanted to post this channel to our homepage in Confluence so the team can see all recent announcements in one place. It looks like there is a widget that does this but we're worried about the security of third party access to our Slack so would prefer an official integration.

Thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events