Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Site Welcome Message Error

Renato Mori October 29, 2019

Hi

I restored a confluence site in a new server with the setup wizard, but I'm getting an error in the Site Welcome Message (the one with in red background).

Anyone knows what may be happening or what is missing??

Conf_Dashboard.JPG

Thanks in advance.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 29, 2019

You need to enable the HTML macro.  It is disabled by default for security purposes.  

https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/html-macro-38273085.html

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 29, 2019

Sorry looked at the image again and you also have two additional macros that are missing.  Subspaces macro I believe comes from this app - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/194/subspace-navigation-for-confluence?hosting=cloud&tab=overview and I think it is now the navigation macro.  

The other macro blog-list I am not familiar with but am wondering if it is just the blog post macro.

Like Renato Mori likes this
Renato Mori October 30, 2019

Hi Brant!,

thanks for the quick reply. One aditional question. Because I',m using an old version con confluence (3.0.2) it's pretty hard to find all the plugins (in the required version). You know where I can find them in the original server? is there any foldert where they are stored like in jira (/lib).

Thanks.

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 30, 2019

I believe that it is the lib folder but am not sure for Confluence 3.0.2.  On newer versions it could be in any of the following:

1. The PLUGINDATA table on the database
  2. The <confluence-home>/bundled-plugins folder
  3. The <confluence-home>/plugin-cache folder
  4. The <confluence-home>/plugins-osgi-cache folder
  5. The <confluence-home>/plugins-temp folder
  6. The <confluence-install>/confluence/WEB-INF/lib folder (deprecated)

My guess is that all you have is the lib folder.

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 30, 2019

If you know what the app is you can go to the marketplace and download the old version by looking at the version history - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/194/subspace-navigation-for-confluence/version-history

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events