I have one Jira Service Desk instance, and two Jira Confluence Instances.
Is it possible to link one Confluence with a specific Jira Service Desk PROJECT; and the other confluence instance with another project?
As I understand, you need to restrict the access of your Confluence users to some specific projects within your Jira application.
Let me start by telling you that application links work by linking whole applications, not only specific parts of it. With this in mind, I can proceed and tell you that you can restrict the access of your Confluence users to only specific projects in Jira.
What I envisioned is this:
- We create the application links between both Confluence instances and Jira Service Desk
- Create two new groups in Jira (one for each Confluence instance)
- Set the needed permission for those groups
- Set the Project Permissions for both groups, as desired
You can have a deeper look on Application Links and Jira permissions here:
Looking forward to your reply, Saleh!
- Create your own custom emoji 🔥 - "Shake for Feedback" on mobile 📱 - An endless supply of GIFs via GIPHY 🤩 Is there anything quite as nice as a pleasant surprise? Comment below with what...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events