Simple way to print files (pdf) from preview?

Deleted user August 7, 2017

We have files (especially PDF) attached to pages and in the preview we can only:

• download the file
  • upload a new version
  • make comments
  • etc.

Is there a simple way to print files from the preview?

1 answer

1 accepted

15 votes
Answer accepted
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 7, 2017

Patrick, I regret to report that there isn't a way to print attachments from the preview. We have a request open to add the functionality: Print function on the attachment preview screen. Please vote on it and comment to emphasize your use case to the dev team.

David McRae
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 17, 2018

Hi Ann. Any update on this feature? One year later and still no Print option from what I can see. 

Like Arianna Royster likes this
Jan November 6, 2018

Could you link up the request again, @AnnWorley? I could not find this and would like to vote for this. Printing is still quite an important thing in some teams here and this currently means numerous duplicates on local or network drives just for printing files currently. 

Tomas Strida
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 12, 2019

Hi Atlassian, we would like to print from preview too :). Thanks.

Sebastian Kohlhaupt
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
February 13, 2019

Hello,

unfortunately I can't find the request and the link is pointing to this topic again.

We would be interested in this topic too.

Best regards.

Emilia Makdesi
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 2, 2019

I am also waiting for this. Printing from PDF forms stored in spaces is very important to our daily operations.

Martin Müller May 23, 2019

same problem here.

Doris Schäfer
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
June 3, 2019

Same problem here i would love to print from preview

Deleted user August 20, 2019

Same request here. Please update when this will be available.

WCI IT March 24, 2020

Yet another example of a SUPER simple feature that would obviously be very useful but no-one seems to want to knock out over there.

Markus Holzer December 11, 2020

Same request here. Any news concerning this issue??

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events