Simple way to print files (pdf) from preview?

We have files (especially PDF) attached to pages and in the preview we can only:

• download the file
  • upload a new version
  • make comments
  • etc.

Is there a simple way to print files from the preview?

1 answer

1 accepted

9 votes
Accepted answer
Ann Worley Atlassian Team Aug 07, 2017

Patrick, I regret to report that there isn't a way to print attachments from the preview. We have a request open to add the functionality: Print function on the attachment preview screen. Please vote on it and comment to emphasize your use case to the dev team.

Hi Ann. Any update on this feature? One year later and still no Print option from what I can see. 

Could you link up the request again, @Ann Worley? I could not find this and would like to vote for this. Printing is still quite an important thing in some teams here and this currently means numerous duplicates on local or network drives just for printing files currently. 

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 24, 2018 in Confluence

Atlassian Research opportunity with Confluence templates

Do you use templates with Confluence? Take part in a remote 1-hr workshop. You'll receive USD $100 for your time!   We're looking for people to participate in a   remote 1-hr workshop...

1,178 views 20 14
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you