Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signature detection within table

Ben June 15, 2024

Hi all!

Emails coming perfectly. I am using the custom text to detect and hide signature. This is working well for most cases. However one of our larger customers signatures is entirely a table. Due to the signature being in a table it seems unable to detect text within the table. It is quite as issue because the signature contains lots of words and photos and looks extremely ugly when it makes it to the ticket without collapsing it. 

I do not want to detect all tables as a signature. I would just like to detect text within the table so I can add it to the custom text detection feature to hide the signature.

How do I this?

An example of this signature is below:

<![if !vml]><![endif]>

Raymond Holt

| B99

79th Precinct 6th Avenue Brooklyn

m 0412 345 567

| 

e  RHolt@gmail.com

<![if !vml]><![endif]>

<![if !vml]><![endif]>

<![if !vml]><![endif]>

.com.au

The information contained in this email, and/or attachments is confidential and may be privileged.  Any review, use, publication, reproduction, distribution, or disclosure of this information not contemplated by the sender is prohibited.  If you have received this message in error. All electronic mail sent by this organisation is scanned for viruses using the latest virus definitions, however, for your own protection you should not rely solely on this.  Additionally, we do not guarantee the originality of the information sent electronically.  The views expressed in this message are not necessarily the views subscribed to by our organisation. Any review, use, publication, reproduction, distribution, or disclosure of this information not contemplated by the sender is prohibited. Additionally, we do not guarantee the originality of the information sent electronically. 

1 answer

0 votes
Bruna Silva
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 18, 2024

Hello @Ben,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

When using Jira Service Management, we have two alternatives for hiding email signatures, as described in the following document:

However, it looks like you are already using this functionality but it is not meeting your requirements. In this case, we have a feature request associated with this case:

Please feel free to click on vote and add yourself as a watcher to be kept informed as to the state of the feature moving forward. In addition, you can provide any feedback regarding your use case in the comments section(make sure you're logged into the system).

Regards,
Bruna

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events