Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sign in to Trello to view this card.

Tc_Ying August 25, 2022

Trello Cards no longer show up in Confluence... Is this just me?

Annotation 2022-08-25 153848.png

Thanks.

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 28, 2022

@Tc_Ying 

Before you can see a card or board, you'll be asked to sign in to Trello. Any content you don't have permission to see will display a note letting you know that you don't have the necessary access to view it yet. 

https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/use-trello-and-confluence-together/ 

Tc_Ying September 5, 2022

I have signed in (in the same Firefox container). It used to work nicely...

I should have authorized app access when I set this up before.

Like Jason Satcher likes this
Jason Satcher October 7, 2022

I am also having this issue - pasting a link to a trello BOARD for me prompts a login request message and board is not visible. It also shows up as a CARD when I click to edit it. The content is not visible at all. I own the board and the confluence page and they are on the same atlassian account, so access is not the issue. Using Safari on MacOS 12.6

Mike Propst October 19, 2022

Same issue here. If I make the board Public, cards will appear. But the board embed still shows the message "This page may be private. If someone gave you this link, they may need to invite you to one of their boards or teams."

I'm on MacOS 11.7 in Firefox (same container as well) but results are the same in Chrome. the iOS app also shows the public card but not the board. Confluence and Trello are both using the same Atlassian account.

Kris Celeste October 27, 2022

Same here. Any updates on a fix for this?

Jason Satcher October 27, 2022

I am using confluence in Chrome for MacOS now instead of Safari and it seems to work as intended. Still a bug. Still needs to be addressed. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events