Sidebar page limitation

Olive Sun August 20, 2019

Hi , 

There seems to be the max page count of my space. It could only show 25 pages. And the newly added page will not display. When I change the page order, those page in the bottom will disappear. Does anyone know the root cause?

Thanks,

Olive

1 answer

0 votes
Sireesha Dugginapeddi [Appfire]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 20, 2019

Hi @Olive Sun ,

Confluence doesn't have any limitations on the number of pages you can create. You should be able to see all the pages you create in the sidebar. Please check if you are creating a child page accidentally under some of your pages in the space.

Also, navigate to your profile, select the Recently worked on option to see all the pages you have created recently and where they are.

If you still are not able to see your recently created pages after publishing, please contact your space/system administrator.

Hope I was able to answer your question right!

Thanks

Sireesha

Olive Sun August 20, 2019

I could find the page when navigated to the space setting --> Content Tools --> Reorder Pages. It just not show in the space sidebar. :(

Sireesha Dugginapeddi [Appfire]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 21, 2019

@Olive Sun

Try dragging and dropping the page under the home page in Content Tools --> Reorder Pages.

Sometimes these pages might be created as orphans (can be because of some scripts you might be using). When you create a page, make sure that it is a part of the home page/any parent page in the space you are creating it.

Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events