Sidebar in one space flashes and disappears

Susan Vineyard November 16, 2015

I edited some of the default pages in a space, and now the sidebar to that space flashes for about a second and disappears. I tried taking it out of documentation theme and putting it back into it. I have not done anything to the stylesheet. I have made sure that Show the page tree in the sidebar is checked. What could have I done to cause this and what can I do to fix it, please?  The sidebar still works in all other spaces.

(One thing I did was to try to add the show children display macro to the page. It doesn't work.)

Thank you,

Susan

2 answers

0 votes
Susan Vineyard November 17, 2015

I had our admin try that and we're still having the same problem. Is there anything else we can try before i have to move everything to a new space or something? Thanks for any advice.

Susan

0 votes
Luiz Maia
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 17, 2015

Hi Susan,

Looks something is going wrong with the sidebar plugin. Can you please try clearing the plugins cache as instructed here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONFKB/How+to+clear+Confluence+plugins+cache

I'm confident that this should fix this issue.

Regards,
LM 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events