It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Showing complete URL in Search Results - How?

mick davidson Feb 12, 2014

Hello everyone,

When you run a search within a space the URL info displayed under each result is limited to:

• <space name> <date>

Which is very uninformative and pretty useless as I already know where I am searching. Is there any way of showing the complete URL? For example:

• <space name> <home page> <sub-page name> <sub-page name> <actual page name> <date>

This would make recognising where the page is located much easier.

Cheers.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Matthew J. Horn Feb 12, 2014

You should be able to edit the SERP processor that renders the search results. I would start by looking at the /decorators/search.vmd file and see if there's a way to get the full URL into the results list.

mick davidson Feb 13, 2014

Matthew, thanks. I've sent the info to our tech team to see what they can do with it. :)

Cheers.

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Confluence CVEs and common questions

Two vulnerabilities have been published for Confluence Server and Data Center recently: March 20, 2019 CVE-2019-3395 / CVE-2019-3396 April 17, 2019 CVE-2019-3398 The goal of this article is...

970 views 0 19
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you